The PCR Decontamination Kit removes contaminating DNA in PCR master mixes, without reduction of PCR sensitivity.
Note: due to the wide variety of master mixes available, we recommend testing your master mixes for compatibility.
• The PCR Decontamination Kit removes contaminating DNA in PCR master mixes, without reduction of PCR sensitivity.*
• The double-strand specific property of the dsDNase allows decontamination with primers and probe present.**
• Efficient for end-point PCRs and probe based qPCR mixes, and for some SYBR based qPCR mixes.
• Contaminating bacterial DNA is reduced to levels below detection limit.
• Flat NTCs!
• The sensitivity of the PCR is not affected.
• Fast and easy protocol.
DTT (Inactivation Aid)
Cryophile dsDNase HL65
* Reduced PCR sensitivity can be observed in some kits, especially where hot-start is damaged upon inactivation of the dsDNase
*In some cases, primers and probes might form hairpin structures (not necessarily compatible) that might act as a target for the dsDNase. Hence, this must be tested from case to case. If this occurs, primers must be added after the decontamination.
If you cannot find the answer to your problem then please contact us or telephone +44 (0)1954 210 200