sbeadex™ plant kit
Customised kit solutions for pure plant DNA purifications
Successful DNA analysis requires reliable and high quality sample purifications. Plant material is always a challenge because it contains different types of potential PCR inhibitors e.g. polysaccharides or polyphenols.
LGC, Biosearch Technologies is an international supplier of tailor-made kit systems primarily for automated high-throughput DNA purifications. The sbeadex™ plant kit has been developed for flexible and reliable DNA purifications from plant leaves, roots and other plant material.
The sbeadex™ plant kit solution
• High DNA quality for all down- stream applications incl NGS
• Development of customised protocols
• Lysis conditions: tailored to specific requirements of sample materials
• Highly flexible volumes of kit components and batch sizes
• Quicker results: speed of purifications can be optimised
• Compatible with most popular robotic platforms
List of 48 validated species here
DNA preparation protocol
sbeadex™ kits use magnetic separation for the preparation of nucleic acids. Superpara-magnetic particles coated
with sbeadex surface chemistry are used to capture nucleic acids from a sample. sbeadex utilises a novel
two-step binding mechanism which combined with the washing steps removes impurities present in the sample
matrix. After washing, the nucleic acid is eluted and is ready for use in the downstream processes.
Click here for product brochure
If you cannot find the answer to your problem then please contact us or telephone +44 (0)1954 210 200