Features and Benefits
- Stable and consistent DNA extraction from stool samples
- Sample size : Up to 200 mg
- Spin column format
- Purification of high-quality DNA by the use of EzPassTM filter column
- Stable and consistent yield
- No organic extraction or alcohol precipitation
- Ready for use in PCR, restriction analysis, electrophoresis, and any other downstream applications
GeneAll ExgeneTM Stool DNA mini kit provides a convenient method for the isolation of total DNA from stool samples. This kit utilizes a double binding procedure using an optimized buffer system and advanced silica binding technology to purify nucleic acid suitable for many applications. Using this method, impurities present in starting stool samples are removed so that high quality DNA can be purified from host and microbial cells. Up to 200 mg of stool samples can be applied per prep and the entire procedure can be completed in 25 minutes.
The procedure starts with homogenization and lysis steps. The lysate is applied to EzPassTM filter and then the stool DNA is eluted by centrifugation, the first binding step.
After the first elution, the eluate is mixed with DNA binding buffer and the stool DNA is bound on the silica membrane. Following washing step, the bound DNA is eluted by elution buffer, the second elution. Purified DNA can be directly suitable for conventional PCR, rescriction analysis, electrophoresis, and other downstream applications
Click here for the latest flyer
Click here for protocol
If you cannot find the answer to your problem then please contact us or telephone +44 (0)1954 210 200