ExtractNow™ Sewage Water DNA/RNA
As the world continues to face numerous environmental challenges,
regulatory compliance and standards ought to be met. Quality control of
sewage water or wastewater is utterly required to protect the
environment and prevent community outbreaks.
Water DNA/RNA Kit has been designed for the isolation of DNA or RNA from
viruses, bacteria or simply free-circulating DNA (e.g. plasmids) found
in sewage water sediment or from the cleared supernatant. The kit
combines a unique patented technology for enrichment of biomolecules
with efficient DNA/RNA extraction using magnetic separation.
There are 3 protocols available- Isolation of nucleic acids from:
1. Sewage sediment only
2. Corresponding supernatant only
3. Both the sewage sediment and the corresponding cleared supernatant simultaneously
- Starting material: Sewage water (20mL)
- After sedimentation: ~ 10 mL of supernatant and/or ~100-200 mg of sediment
- Total isolation time: ~ 1 hour
The kit is designed for research purposes only. Refer to the lab manual for product specifications and troubleshooting.
Shelf Life and Storage
- Store lyophilized and dissolved Proteinase K, Carrier Reagent, Beads M and Enrichment Reagent A at 4 °C to 8 °C.
- All other components of the ExtractNow™ Sewage Water DNA/RNA Kit should be stored dry at room temperature (15 °C to 30 °C).
ExtractNow™ Sewage Water DNA/RNA Kit has been produced and tested in an ISO 13485 certified facility.
If you cannot find the answer to your problem then please contact us or telephone +44 (0)1954 210 200