Arterial smooth muscle cells are capable of synthesizing collagen, elastin, myosin and glycosaminoglycan. Increased production of connective tissue components, hyperplasia and hypertrophy of intimal smooth muscle cells are found to gradually occlude the vessel lumen in atherosclerosis. Artery smooth muscle cells respond to various factors by proliferating or differentiating. They are a well established cell system for the study of human vascular disorders such as atherosclerosis and stroke.
- Vascular research
The Transfection Reagent:
Transfection of primary cells, such as Human Artery Smooth Muscle Cells, has always been challenging, both technically and financially. The most common systems currently used for molecular delivery to these cells include expensive electroporation instruments and relatively toxic chemical formulations.
Human Artery Smooth Muscle Cell Avalanche™ Transfection Reagent is a new, proprietary solution specifically designed for transfection on Human Artery Smooth Muscle Cells. The proprietary formulation of lipids and polymers ensures the highest possible transfection efficiencies and viabilities for Human Artery Smooth Muscle Cells. No other transfection reagents can match the efficiency, convenience, and gentleness of Human Artery Smooth Muscle Cell Avalanche™ Transfection Reagent for transfection on Human Artery Smooth Muscle Cells. For details of the developing process of this reagent, please go to: How did EZ Biosystems develop Avalanche™ Cell type/cell line specific transfection reagent series?
- Specifically optimized to deliver nucleic acids into Human Artery Smooth Muscle Cells
- Highest efficiency to ensure experimental success
- Lowest Cellular Toxicity-maintain cell density and reduce experimental biases
- synthesized from 100% animal origin-free components, making it easy to validate the absence of zoonotic diseases, such as BSE or viruses, in research experiments or cells lines
- Simplest and straightforward protocols
- Suitable for Reverse Transfection
- Compatible with transfection in any plate formats
- Economical: High efficiency means less amount of nucleic acid & reagent is needed
- Developed and manufactured by EZ Biosystems
The transfection reagent work best for the following artery smooth muscle cells:
- Human Aortic Smooth Muscle Cell(HAOSMC),
- Human Brachiocephalic Artery Smooth Muscle Cell(HBcASMC),
- Human Carotid Artery Smooth Musclel Cell(HCtASMC),
- Human Coronary Artery Smooth Muscle Cell(HCASMC),
- Human Internal Thoracic Artery Smooth Muscle Cell(HITASMC),
- Human Pulmonary Artery Smooth Muscle Cell(HPASMC),
- Human Subclavian Artery Smooth Muscle Cell(HScASMC)
- Human Umbilical Artery Smooth Muscle (UASMC)
|Human Artery Smooth Muscle Cell Avalanche™ Transfection Reagent can also be used on the following cells with high transfection efficiencies.
Human Prostate Smooth Muscle Cell (PrSMC)
Recommended protocols for these cells will be provided with the reagent. The protocols usually provide satisfactory transfection efficiency with invisible cytotoxicity. However, optimization may be needed for certain type of cells. Optimizations may include: the amount of DNA and this transfection reagent; cell density; transfection reagent/DNA ratio, or incubation time for the mixture of transfection reagent/DNA etc. For best transfection result, we recommend using the respective cell type/cell line specific Avalanche transfection reagents. Those reagents have been optimized on both recipes and protocols, and have been proved to have the best transfection results for the respective cell lines or primary cells. You can easily find the respective Avalanche transfection reagents specific for your cells by using the filters of our product list.
Human Umbilical Vein Smooth Muscle Cell (HUVSMC)