DNA SizeSelector-I kit is for next-generation sequencing library
preparation and will completely eliminate any adaptor contamination.
Use twice to remove all adaptors in the reaction for DNA clean up.
- Optimized DNA recovery in 200~800bp range
- Complete removal of adaptors
- Compatible with all NGS platforms (e.g.s Illumina, Pacific Bio, Roche’s 454)
- Simplified procedure compared to Ampure™: one step size selection
- No further clean-up steps necessary
- Compatible with manual and automated processes
- More efficient and cost-effective
Selected Journal References:
1. Tan et al., Molecular Biology of the Cell, 2014,
2. KH Wong et al., Current Protocols in Molecular Biology, 2013, 101:7.11 1-7.11.11: Multiplex Illumina Sequencing Using DNA Barcoding, http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23288465
3. Reinholdt et al., Mamm Genome, 2011, 22:685-691:
- Store at 4°C upon arrival, DO NOT FREEZE
- 12 months if stored as specified
Disclaimer: For research use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
If you cannot find the answer to your problem below then please
contact us or telephone 01954 210 200