Rapid MicroNucleus MoA –
Fast Detection of True Positive Compounds
Fastest FISH assay ever! - Fast, clear identification of Aneugens and Clastogens
Introducing the new In Vitro Human cell micronucleus test ( MNvit), that gives you results in 1 hour. MNvit is one of the most widely used in vitro genotoxcity assays combined with, or following the AMES test.
This is a method that provides a comprehensive basis for investigating chromosome damaging potential of a chemical or a radiation. The Patent pending MicroNucleus MoA kit provides additional information on the mechanisms of chromosome damage and micronucleus formation: aneugens and clastogens.
It is also able to provide information on Chromosomal aberrationsand Identify agents that cause structural aberrations in cultured mammalian cells. The kit uses a very simple protocol with minimal additional requirements and equipment already present in many laboratory environments.
* 1 hour FISH Assay – fast, reliable genotoxicity assessment
* High specificity – no false positive results due to RNA low-density micronuclei, precipitates, cytoplasmic alteration
* Ready to Use kit including pan-centromeric probes, DAPI and reagents
* Simultaneous DAPI Counterstain
* Fast, clear identification of Aneugens and Clastogens
* FISH staining of centromeres is recommended in OECD TG487
* Chemicals, Pharmaceuticals, Cosmetics, environmental samples
* For all human cells
If you cannot find the answer to your problem below then please
contact us or telephone 01954 210 200